Mark DeMong, Your Edmonton Lawyer
Meet Mark DeMong
Mark was born in rural Saskatchewan. He attended high school at Athol Murray College of Notre Dame in Wilcox, Saskatchewan, where he studied alongside hockey talents Wendel Clark and Russ Courtnall. They went on to play professional hockey, and Mark decided to stay in school.
Mark brings an early to rise work ethic, offering clients a practical approach to the delivery of legal advice and legal services. Mark is involved in a variety of charitable organizations and service groups in his community. Outside of the office, Mark enjoys hockey and the outdoors, particularly mountain hiking.
- University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Laws (1990)
- Bachelor of Sciences (Mathematics, 1990)
- Buying and selling homes
- Commercial real estate transactions, business asset purchases/sales, oil and gas transactions, franchise acquisitions and sales
- Corporate transactions including share purchase and sale agreements and tax planning rollovers
- Estate administration including probate applications
- Will drafting and estate planning including enduring powers of attorney and personal directives, family trusts, income tax planning to ensure tax efficient transfer of assets between family members
- Family Law including divorce, prenuptial agreements, separation agreements
- Notary services